[Dailydrool] London. Adventure: Operational reminder

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 9 02:24:11 PDT 2017

Younger Clara here
I just wanted to remind all the moms and dads who have allowed their charges to wreak havoc in London, that they will be returning to you on Wednesday.
As always, the postcards from me and your travelers may run behind their return, but please don't forget to be waiting for them, because, trust me, if they are left to find their own ways home your airports may never recover.
Clara, facing the end of this adventure with mixed feelings, UK