[Dailydrool] Another Postcard from London

Dossey, Gwen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 11 03:09:22 PDT 2017

I received another postcard from Sasha and Madden after I picked them up at the airport.  This one was a little cryptic - something about Rolph being held in the Tower of London and Madden causing a distraction with knives to get him out?!?!?  Boy was I glad they were home so they could explain, but I'm thinking they won't be going on vacation without me for quite a while!

In the postcard, Sasha also mentioned that they went to Pawliament and Westminster Hall and that she was under the impression that was where they held the dog show, but Clara corrected her!  She also said that they got to meet the Pearly Kings and Queens and explained that they were fundraisers like her big sisters used to do for GGBR and how much she admired their skirts, and could really picture either herself or Madden wearing one!  Either that or one of their jackets!  And how she's allowed to wear them, too, because after the fundraising they helped with, they were all told they can call themselves Pearly Princesses!! She said that some of the hounds tasted Jellied Eels and that Madden thought they might be hiding a pill inside, so she spit hers out, so Sasha got to eat them both!

It's really good having the girls home, but all they wanted to do was sleep!  I guess neither of them is used to being as busy as Clara and the gang kept them!  Madden did say that no one tried to put her on a leash, so she was able to follow the group and go wherever her nose took her which was usually towards food!  When I asked them if they were worried when their duck overturned, they both just blew it off by saying it was no big deal - they were wearing life jackets for peats sake!  I have a feeling that they were NOT happy about having to swim for it, but they did say something about a party boat, BBQ and cake, but they were both yawning so much it was hard to understand them!

I have a feeling they were just trying to avoid telling me more, but I'll try again when they wake up!!
gdossey at te.com<mailto:gdossey at te.com>

~Gwen, Madden & Sasha~ (:>
(o_
// \
V_/_ <=penguin
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.