[Dailydrool] Thanks for the Memories!

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 12 20:55:22 PDT 2017

Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Bobo the Inhaler want to thank Miss Sally King and Clara the Younger for taking them on a most excellent adventure. They have arrived back in the Arizona desert with so many wonderful stories of royal gardens and lush green meadows, soft soothing rain and thrilling encounters with locals and royals. Their heads have gotten so big they can barely get them through the door!  We've saved their adventures in a special folder and plan to revisit them often.  The London tour was a brilliant idea and beautifully written. You have a gorgeous country. Thank you for sharing it with a pack of Yankee Doodle Doggies and one Dingo. We're proud to have been able to lend some assistance to Hounds across the pond.

Lois Leader, Emma the Aussie Basset Dog, Bobo the Inhaler (ATB) and Dobby the House Elf, who says he's reserving his ticket for the Mexico trip.
lois.leader at cox.net