[Dailydrool] Uh hello... I'm still here. Gotta get home by Tuesday

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 12 14:13:39 PDT 2017

Hello? It's me..... Pawtunia. Where did everybody go? All my new friends were here, and Rusty and my son, Chunkypuppy......and they are all gone now and here I am on this big chair with a lot of gilt and jewels and velvet? That guy in the glittery suit, not the pearl person, the one in the ruffles said the Queen was supposed to sit in the big chair. I listened, and everybody else ran off.......so I took a nap. An elderly lady in a yellow hat and matching coat wanted to sit here, but I gave her the look and she waddled off........heeeeelp! I'm getting hungry and I gotta be home by Tuesday!!

Pawtunia, Queen
(Thanks for the trip Pw. Rolph and Clara!)