[Dailydrool] Wild Aminals

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 12 13:05:25 PDT 2017

Well this is Ms MertaLou professional Lady Basset and I don't know how the
MotherPerson does it but sometimes she comes up with the most amazing
entertainment.
Just today--not even an hour past-- she asked Mr.Doc if he wanted out and I
went with him and as she opened the door he took off like a bullet I have
never ever seed him move like that so I went too and then he flipped aroun
and I see this furry THING he chasing comin at me 700 mph an I jump out of
the way an herun inna blind spot cannot get under the fence and Doc on him
MotherPerson still standin with the door open yelling no no no and
FuzzyThing double again run right under Doc he grab Fuzz jerk away turn
around head right to MotherPerson still got the door open and she close the
door a little an Fuzzbutt goes under the fence Doc really honestly breathin
on his heinie as he goes Sooooooooclose sooooooclose. An MotherPerson still
standing there with the door open and because she didnt scream or anything
I am pretty sure she did that on purpose to make up for my dull birthday
and all. She can be cool.

(MotherPerson says: She didn't scream because there wasn't time and the
second time around that Groundhog was dead set on the open door. I have
never seen those two move that fast.)

Love and Cuddles,
MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail.com