[Dailydrool] Fw: London Adventure, thank you from BRNGB

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 12 02:39:11 PDT 2017

________________________________

Hi everyone

I have had this note through from Basset Rescue Network Great Britain. I might add that I know of at least one check in the post and another donation after this was sent, so in fact the figure will be a little higher.

Thank you all for your donations to the homeless hounds of Britain.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK, who have both been homeless in the past.

FROM BRNGB
Thank you so much for supporting our friend, Sally King, for her London Adventure story. We hope you all enjoyed seeing your dog’s name in print.
We thought you’d like to know that through your generosity, you have raised a wonderful £290.56!
We can guarantee that the money raised will go directly to helping basset hounds in need, as we are all volunteers who just love the breed!
Once again, thank you so much for your generosity.