[Dailydrool] London Adventure - the book

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 15 04:16:59 PDT 2017

Hello everyone
I want to thank all the hound owners who allowed me to adopt their dogs for ten days and re imagine them in London. It was a fun project and the money raised for rescue was a marvelous bonus.
A couple of people have suggested I turn the adventure into a book in the hopes of raising more money for BRNGB. This seems like a good thing to do, so I wondered if all those whose hounds were mentioned might agree to supply their most beautiful photo, so that readers know who they are reading about.
If so, could they please send them to bassetydogshomr at gmail.com
Drool to all those who need it.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK