[Dailydrool] Believing in the London adventure!

Elizabeth Hinchliffe via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 15 10:01:24 PDT 2017

Mary, I had to laugh when I read your post about the London trip : "As for me, my compliments to the writers! How real did I find it? Well, real enough that the other day Val wrote something about Ipo and her basset buddies and I thought, "Wait, what? But Ipo's in England!" "

I did the same thing!  And also about Ipo!  When I read how Ipo was taking care of the wayward bassets and chaperoning, I truly thought, "poor Ipo, she can't relax and enjoy the trip because she's watching out for the bassets."

Says a lot about Younger Clara as a writer.  And a lot about bassets (and a certain wannabe).  I'm not sure what it says about us ...

Beth (worrying that the bassets are sad now that their exciting trip is over)