[Dailydrool] Twinkletoes' Gotcha Day - Calendar girl

Kathy Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 17 15:02:28 PDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

And a big thank you to Sally and the British contingent for a great London
adventure (and belated 13th birthday wishes to Clara, and healing slurps to
Rolph - lots going on in that household these days!)

Today would've been Twinkletoes' 14th gotcha day - we so wish she was here
to celebrate with us, but sadly she left us last November at 131/2.  She's
left behind her long-legged best buddy, Hooter, who is also celebrating
today, as it is his 16th birthday!  Hooter has lymphoma, so we're not sure
how much more time we'll have with him, but each day is a blessing and one
he continues to enjoy.  Today's photo shows Twink in the remains of her
costume for the Southern California Basset Hound Picnic a few years ago when
she appeared as Jeannie, in I Dream of Jeannie. Somewhere along the way, her
sexy little veil managed to disappear.  Must have been her magical nose
wiggle that caused it to vanish...

Slurps to all in need and extra yummy goodies to all the birthday pups!

Kathy Wilson, Hooter the harrier, and Twinkletoes and Moose (both ATB)

kwmlaw at cox.net