[Dailydrool] Clara

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 17 18:05:17 PDT 2017

Dear Miz Sally-

I am sorry we all wore Pw. Rolph out and very glad he is back on his paws. You done good.

Now then. Harrumph. Clara and I have bonded and you made cyber pawty for her...yet you forgot your houndette' bawkmitzvah day??  This is bad. Very bad.

Start with the breakfast. She would like one of your full English breakfasts. We learned of this, last week. Then the tea. She would like a fine platter of biscuits and cakes. Don't forget the clotted cream. Then dinner. Roast would be nice.

Phooey.

Pawtunia, teenager.

Sent from my iPhone