[Dailydrool] Hi, Auntie Beth

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 18 15:43:45 PDT 2017

Hi, Auntie Beth, This is Ipo.  How sweet of you to worry about me.  I have to confess--I abandoned my chaperoning duties halfway through our trip when I set off to advance plan the birthday gala.  I figured, if I am in charge, sort of, why then I can do anything I like, including abandoning my chaperoning duties. Lol.  So I began gallivanting around with the handsome Captain Thanet, and if a few bassets got lost along the way, well, so be it.  The Good Ship Lollipup has just docked in Kailua-kona and I am home again.  My capitaine is pursuing work as either a Duck Boat captain, lava boat tour captain, or manta ray scuba diving captain. We are planning many rendezvous by the sea. (To wit, I escaped our fence again yesterday.  BAsset mom's are no match for persistent pitbull mixes.) Love and slurps,  Miss Notabasset Ipo of Hawaii