[Dailydrool] Daily Drool Calendar update

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 20 10:47:52 PDT 2017

Hi everyone - this is one of the Daily Drool Calendar elves. I wanted to let you know that sales are going well and we have less than 100 dates left to sell. Please remember that all profits go to the rescue of your choice (of those that signed up this year). The more calendars you buy, the more money they get. We are doing the work and they are getting the benefit! If you are not getting the emails we send out, please go to www.bassetrescueflorida.com and sign up for the calendar emails. We do not SPAM you. If you are a rescue that wants to participate next year, send me an email. Any questions, please use our new address - thedailydroolcalendar at gmail.com. Coming soon - the auction for the Calendar cover, the monthly page covers and the End page. All proceeds for this part of the calendar will be divided equally between the rescues that are participating. Don't be left out!Elf Pam