[Dailydrool] Help needed

Robert Staschak via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 25 06:17:32 PDT 2017

My Pancho used to be fully house trained but ever since we moved 9 months ago he's been horrible horrible horrible.
I don't know how he is able to pee as much as he does. It's an incredible amount that he pees on the floor. It's like he goes crazy when we leave. Who do we turn to? He just starts doing a whole body shake and excessive panting to the point there's a puddle of drool from his panting. The vet checked him out for everything and physically there's nothing wrong with him. The wife is threatening him with the farm(not really but her patience is even less than mine)
A dog shrink? Trainer????