[Dailydrool] Hi Millie

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 30 14:25:19 PDT 2017

Dear Millie-

I am sorry that I was not in Michigan to sniff with you. I became King in Absentia and am very grateful to my friend, Wilbur Sorensen for standing, er sitting, in for me at the coronation and pawrade.  It is most regrettable that your she slave wanted to go back to the hotel. Millie would have been a lovely queen, although I have sniffed with Queen Pumpkee in the past and know she will do a good job.  Tis always good to have friends in low places and I am sure you could have sent your she slave back to the hotel and gotten a ride...or left bidding money. Keep healthy, the slave will hope to see you again, next year.

I hear that lamp was gorgeous.

King Rusty
....who thanks everybody who helped me be King!