[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 31 12:54:35 PDT 2017

Ahem well then yes this is Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset checking in
after a waaay looong absence.

It seems Little Merta Lou had an accident with the ShePerson's bank
account. There is something small and crunchy called a somethingcard and it
is really neat that you can call like this place called Amazon and BUY
stuff with it: marbled dog bowls, steaks an collars with special beads and
this liddle card you just put the nummer in an poof! There it is!

I mean I am a dog after all how was I to know?So Mr Doc he say no no no
donit do it but he's no fun sometimes anyways and Mr. Conley he say ooooo I
like DAT --

So I am back but a sadder and wiser and broker girl. I am not allowed to
use the computer without SNOOPERVISION if you get my drift...
(I do loove my beaded collar.)

Love and Cuddles,
Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail.com