[Dailydrool] Postcard from London

Dossey, Gwen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 5 11:39:49 PDT 2017

I received a postcard today from Sasha and Madden.  They are having a great time!  They wrote that Madden had a bit of a chase with a cat, at least that's what everyone told her she was chasing!  Who needs eyes when one has a nose as great as a hound!?!?  Sasha said that she, Jed & Rusty went into a couple of restaurants to get food for their picnic on the London Eye. She said it was hard to not taste everything before heading over to the rest of the group, especially the fish & chips (her favorite).  As for the London Eye and Madden, she says the only reason she's going is because of all the food that they've brought along!!  Sasha said not to worry, she and the others would tell Madden what they were seeing so she won't miss a thing!

Boy am I jealous!!  I will let y'all know if I receive another postcard!!
~Gwen~ (:>
Gdossey at te.com<mailto:Gdossey at te.com>
(o_
// \
V_/_ <=penguin
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.