[Dailydrool] Postcard from Pawtunia

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 5 13:15:39 PDT 2017

Dear Slaves-

Today we visited Barkingham Palace. It was a pleasure to sniff with Willow, a senior Corgette who lives there. We rode in a fancy carriage. That was nice. It was good to see Queen Poppy and Queen Olive again. My King, my very own son, Chunky was with us and we went for da ride. I think there was some confusion. The slaves, er, servants, er two leggers, lets go with staff... failed to identify that there were some actual royal hounds among the pack. One houndette kept trying to be snooty....but all I tried to explain is that Popster, Olive, Chunky and I are all very familiar with riding in a horse drawn carriage.  The staff did not appreciate that they were among royal hounds, not to mention Pw. Rolph. The little two leggers were kind of cute and the handsome bald guy and skinny lady with long brown hair were nice enough.....I did enjoy the splendid food.

Now where was the lady who runs the joint? Kept expecting her to greet me.

Pawtunia