[Dailydrool] Postcard from Pawtunia

Dawn Van Keuren via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 7 13:52:41 PDT 2017

Dear Slaves-

I know you are planning to celebrate my birthday and then Millie's but let me tell you, Rolph and Morse threw some pawty for us and Clara. The food was stupendous and we were given such fabulous new jewelry. I am very grateful. Chunkypuppy is sorry he called me Gramma and we are all headed to Ireland to see Roo and Sophie. On a boat. I never rode on a pawty boat, but did see some movies. I am a little scared so Chunky is going to watch for icebergs and U-boats.

Tunes