[Dailydrool] Edgar

Sue And David Autry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 28 16:19:00 PDT 2017

Hi

I also  see a concern for the family of Edgar, who appears to be aging
quickly.  Glad you are taking him to the vet to be checked.  At his age have
a senior blood panel,  especially have his kidney function checked.  A
neighbor lost their 10 year old to unknown kidney disease,.  It progressed
within a matter of a few weeks .Just doing yearly stool and urine cultures
is not enough when our furbabies get older.  Blood work is so important!

It is a great responsibility to leave our babies with a dog sitter when we
are gone.

  I also share the same concerns for mine who are 7, 8 and 10 this year.

Sue to the Triplets:  Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey