[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Thu Nov 2 18:05:47 PDT 2017

Millie has started to  get me up in the morning.  I remember in the beginning I used to have to  use treats to get her up.  This was at 7 am.  Now she is grunting at  me at 5:30.  Then I have to play games  to  get her to go down. And now, she has  slowed down walking.  There was a colored actor years  ago whose name was billed as Step-N-Fetch it.  This morning as she was poking along, I felt her name should not be Millie bu Step-N-Sniff it.  That is exactly how she walks now.  I was also wondering if I  am missing drools, as  the last one I have gotten is Volume 498, Issue 7.  Please let me know it that was the last  one.  My e-mail is ddropp at aol.com.

Thanks.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB