[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 12:06:57 PST 2017

Well. I  started Millie on the CBD oil this morning.  I put the 8 drops on her chicken and rice this morning.  She developed diarrhea yesterday and is on a bland diet for a few days.  Well, while she was eating I noticed she was spitting out grains of rice and pieces of chicken.  Apparently, she did not like the taste or smell of it.  I rinsed out the bowl and put in just chicken and rice, which she ate fine.  When we came in from our late morning walk, I put 4 drops on a piece bread and then put liver sausage on top of the drops and she ate it.  Hopefully she will continue to take the drops that way.  We will see how the oil works.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB ddropp at aol.com