[Dailydrool] stepping on Bassets

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Fri Nov 3 14:02:15 PDT 2017

Tilly here,

Hi all!

Mama tries to sneak around!  We don't want her out of our sight!  So, we
stay berry close at all times.  We follows her to bathtub, closet, kitchen,
KITCHEN, K I T C H E N!!   We wait  like roadblocks for the food to drop
during meal fixins.

But when she walks through garage door to put out garbage de best because
sometimes we slipy through the garage door and are FREE!!

Harvey de quickest of us all!!  He run to de neighbor house and sit on de
porch and wait for de little white Princess fluffy to come out.  Dey have
been a" fence dating" for 6 years.

Phoebe, she likes to go see her litter mate, Olivia, next door.  Olivia
would bring her dog  bed and live with us if she could.  She's lonely.  She
lost her sister last year.

Me, Tilly, I just like to go a huntin!  Lots of rabbits outside my house.
If I'm lucky, I find a few to bring to my secret place!

Sometime de Mama, she step on our paws and we yell her  a NO!  In not so
nice words!AROOOOOOOO!!