[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 05:17:43 PDT 2017

Well the MotherPerson has been taking us for walkies. First she took
Conley. Then she took Conley. Then she took Conley. And then when it was MY
turn she took Doc!!!
But yesterday she came back from being somewhere and put the collar on me
me me me!!! It was MY turn!

I was so excited!! I was so proud!! The other two were howling in their
crates and I went right to the front door (the FRONT door!!) and out we
went and....

wait a minute wait a minute whoa stop halt! Where's the fence? I mean
there's no fence? You know maybe we should wait for the others--there are
no others? Umm... but it is too late she is off and I keep up but I make
sure I stay reeally close in case there are  there are monsters or or or
monsters I mean no fence? And there are! Huge things that roar past right
next to us! ANd flappy things in yards and dogs barking and oh dear it has
been so long since I have been outside the fence without the others! And it
was wonderful to turn the corner and smell COnley and Doc and I rushed to
the door ohsohappytobe HOMEHOMEHOME AND SAFE!!
I cannot wait until it is my turn again. I'll show those Monsters.
Love & Cuddles,
Merta Lou Professional Walking Basset

MomPerson says: she has always been like this. She is very very shy despite
massive socialization efforts put forth before we ever had her.