[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 04:36:25 PST 2017

Here's One For You:
She says they changed the Time which is why we never are fed on time but an
hour late.
Poor Mr Conley is heartsick. Every meal he thinks she has forgotten and
becomes frantic which is not good for he truly has a sick heart. Doc says
we must forage but when I bring in snackies from outside She has a fit. I
don't know what to do: foraging is wrong and yet we are starving to death.
Sometimes she shares her breakfast but like this morning it was this
pitiful little scrub of bacon and the heel of her toast. To think I waited
for that....
Well I am inside right now but later I will go find something in the yard
to eat. Until then this is a weakened and sad Merta Lou signing off.

ML