[Dailydrool] Disturbing the dog

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:37:38 PST 2017

​m... Chance needs to up the training. At our house, "I have a cat on me"
is an acceptable excuse -- no, a reason! -- for getting someone else to
fetch and carry. "Dog on me" also works, though now that Vernon Q Basset
has been gathered to his ancestors, there is less chance of that occurring.
(" I have a dog near me" doesn't carry the same weight.)

(Actually, nothing since Vern, a proud 60+ pounder, has carried the same
weight...)

Mary
with the "dog near me" team of Simba and Paddi, and Clio the Cat in pride
of place.​