[Dailydrool] Conley

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 16:30:06 PST 2017

Never too old, never too fat, never too slow: just to remind me who I am
dealing with, Conley removed a carton of cottage cheese from the counter,
(left the lid up there, he didn't need the lid) and repaired to a spot
behind Mr. Biskit's big cushy chair and in front of the front door.
When I tumbled to the total silence and went to check he had his snooter in
the carton up to his eyes, his ears and feet were spotted liberally with
cottage cheese curds and poor Miss Merta Lou sat a respectful (and safe)
distance away, drooling and thumping her tail hopefully. (Not a chance.)
I looked at Doc
"Why didn't you tell me?" (He has ratted Conley out before)
He grinned.
Canaries. Next life I am getting Canaries.

MomPerson to Conley the Portly, Merta Lou & Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com