[Dailydrool] Outrage

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 8 11:11:08 PST 2017

Hi it's Gracie,
I'm outraged.  It's an outrage.  The clueless momPerson has made a new rule and that rule is that basset hounds cannot have breakfast before 6AM.  I am serious she has made up this rule and told us it's a rule and that then she said that there are no appeals.  What's worse is Snoopy couldn't care less.  Snoopy is getting old and Snoopy is lazy and Snoopy usually gets THE spot between momPerson and dadPerson. Snoopy says it's cold in the morning and the heater isn't programmed to turn on until 5:45 AM so he is fine to wait till 6 for breakfast.

Well I am NOT it is NOT OK I want my breakfast at 3:45 now I am perfectly willing to wait until 4 that was the rule before we got our breakfast at 4.  Every morning.  But now LuLu has gone to the bridge and Snoopy doesn't care and daddy bought mommy new earplugs.  When I thump my tail into the furniture they ignore me.  If I bark they SQUIRT me with a water bottle.  If I cry mommy tells me ok, come back to bed.  So, in the end it's my only choice really to get back up on the bed and lay back down and wait until the heater turns on and mommy and Snoopy get up and then I get my breakfast.
It's outrageous.
Love,Gracie