[Dailydrool] Outrage Revisited

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 13:30:55 PST 2017

This is Merta loui and Gracie I am with you I understand I know exactly
what you mean it is an outrage and wrong wrong wrong you should have
breakfast when you are ready not when the servants decide it is time!!!
And I am in the same boot or whatever it is we are in together. Canoe. Boat,
I wake up at 3 or 4 and I am ready to eat and so I say real quietly
I;m up yoohoo.
and nothing
And so I say a little louder
I am up, MotherPerson. Awake I am. Hellooooo
Nothing.
So I get a little louder and she says
BE QUIET MERTALOU.
(Sometimes she let's us go outside but when we come in we have to go back
to bed in our crates.)

Andbreakfast is not until 5;45 IN THE MORNING! I mean that is almost
lunchtime. Gracie I feel your pain.

Love and cuddles
Merta Lou, Hungry Professional Lady Basset