[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Sign-ups

Howliday Cards howlidaycards at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 08:35:36 PST 2017

Sign ups are underway for the annual Daily Drool Howliday Card exchange. We
have over 70 people signed up so far, with over 1 week to go. If you wish
to sign up, please do so at the link below, or if you have questions about
how this works, do feel free to email me.

https://goo.gl/forms/yEWs0AKpCORqmlP63
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2FyEWs0AKpCORqmlP63&data=01%7C01%7Ckgreen%40co.humboldt.ca.us%7C50ba6d36f2534f7ca03808d51657f88a%7Cc00ae2b64fe844f198637b1adf4b27cb%7C0&sdata=vmmFGns7779gqF%2BAL%2BBgWTz1ZoHMWtz4o2iVE069220%3D&reserved=0>

*Deadline to sign up is November 15.*
I will have the lists completed and labels sent sometime around
Thanksgiving.

Please do not sign up if you cannot follow through on or afford
the commitment. Not only will you likely be banned from participating in
the future, but it is not fair to the 60-100 other people who pay for and
send you a card while receiving nothing in return. If you are interested in
sharing postage to make this more affordable, let me know and I will try to
connect you with other people who are sharing postage.

Lastly, please understand that this card exchange is separate from any card
exchange you may have signed up for through Facebook. Again, to sign up for
the original Daily Drool Howliday Card Exchange, please go to this link:

https://goo.gl/forms/yEWs0AKpCORqmlP63

Thanks,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert
howlidaycards at gmail.com