[Dailydrool] Gracie

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Nov 9 06:17:23 PST 2017

Dear Gracie-

Rusty and I are not in favor of 3:45 dining....unless, of course the humans are up really late and we happen to be awake and need a knosh, and that doesn't happen often........I mean, we could use the snackie, but they are rarely awake then and we are rarely awake then and well.....we could always have a nibble. We kinda like to sleep in and would need to be awakened at 6:00.....

...but SQUIRT you? That is simply unacceptable. You must find a way to disabuse them of this abusive habit. I thinks I have a solution. If they squirt you, you, ahem, do the same to the floor. Now I have been known to do that for no reason other than being an old houndie with some spine problems, but it could be used in a well timed matter. So when they wet your snooter.......well, you wet their carpet.

Let me know how that works out for ya.

Pawtunia