[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs Christmas quilt raffle

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Nov 14 11:42:11 PST 2017

Ellie Wright, a talented quilter in WA, made a lovely Christmas quilt
with bassets on it and donated it to Debbie’s Dawgs to raffle off for
the holidays.  It measures approximately 54” by 63”  and is just adorable.
Proceeds from the quilt will benefit 3 smaller basset rescues - Buckeye
in OH, Droopy in PA and BR of Montana.  All have senior hounds in need
that are killing their budgets.

I hope this link will work so those of you not on FB can see the quilt.

https://debbiesdawgsquilt.shutterfly.com/

Or you can try this link to our Debbie’s Dawgs page (this should work
even if you’re not on FB - you can’t post but you should be able to see
what’s on our page and the quilt info is there in one of the posts):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/debbiesdawgs/

And if nothing works, email me and I’ll send you pics - the quilt is
colorful and quite lovely.   Donors receive thank you chances to
win the quilt  - 1 for $5, 3 for $10, 10 for $25 and 60 for $100

Paypal via friends and family to debbiesdawgs2016 at gmail.com
with the comment  Happiness is a warm senior.  Or you may
send a check made out to Debbies Dawgs to 23 Peppertree
Ct. Marietta GA  30068   Donations accepted through Nov.
25.  If you think your check may not arrive by then, email
us at debbiesdawgs at icloud.com so you can be included.

Thanks so much for supporting Debbies Dawgs - our November
rescue received just over $3000 for $5 Friday.  That brings our
total so far this year for $5 Fridays to over $38,000!

Donna, drool fueler for just Maggie these days