[Dailydrool] Howliday card labels

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:41:33 PST 2017

I have had folks ask already- and yes, I will print labels again. The list, the hero and return addy if you need them.

Short list folks will have to email me their list so that I get you the correct one.

Return addy labels can have a picture- or I can add clip art- or they can be plain. $3 for a sheet of 30 labels.

Long list- $10

Med list $7

Short List- $5

All lists include hero list if you want it. Labels are peel and stick.

This year the money will still end up for rescue- but in a round about way, I am going to save it towards a new laser printer. The old laser printer I have still works - but it’s had a few hiccups. I do use it for personal stuff sometimes , but most of it’s printing jobs are for basset rescue or other rescue related. If you are not good with that- please let me know and your money will go direct to Droopy Basset Rescue.

You can pp to my email address below or snail mail a check. Be sure that you tell which list you want. Short list folks- you have to forward me your list once you receive it!

(how did we get to this time of year already??)

Angelika
angelikabrn at hotmail.com<http://lists.dailydrool.org/listinfo.cgi/dailydrool-dailydrool.org>