[Dailydrool] walkies

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 04:20:04 PST 2017

Bah, Ha, Ha! The mom finally decided that she is feeling well enough to
start an exercise program. She decided to add us to this program yesterday.
She started out with Browyn. Well, lets just say that her no pull harness
is getting a little bit tight even after the mom let it out as much as she
could. Ha, Ha, Ha. Who is the little porker?! Then the mom walked me. My
harness needed no adjustments because I am perfect in every way. Then the
mom walked Beauford. His harness is falling off of him. The mom is not sure
she can take it in enough to make it fit. She says I may have to switch
with him! The scandal! We all know I can't wear blue. My color is red. Red,
red, red. Beauford says the world won't end and he is sure the mom will get
it taken care of eventually. Meanwhile, we will just have to see what
happens. Mom found my harness a size smaller which is still a size larger
than Browyn the porky pig. So I guess she will be wearing that. It is
black. They were out of pretty red when I needed that size.

Bugsey

Mom here. On a serious note. I was looking at all of the dog's walking
equipment. Collars are worn and looking ratty. The only leash that looks
decent is Browyn's tinkerbell leash. I think the dogs are getting new
walking equipment for Thanksgiving. I don't want to wait until Christmas. I
will if I have to though. Meanwhile, does anyone have a favorite no pull
harness brand they LOVE or padded leash handle? Any suggestions welcomed.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com