[Dailydrool] ATB

Terry Marshall oldaggielady at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 14:39:44 PST 2017

On Friday, after a short trip to town, I came home to find my special girl,
Daisy, dead in the yard. It looked like she had just gone to sleep there.
About 3 months ago she had her spleen removed due to cancerous growths and
another hemangiosarcoma. I thought things were going well, but guess that
was not the case.
She was my special girl, the brat child of the household. She was the
bouncy one, underfoot at dinner time and always ready for something, like
chasing lizards.
Hug your houndies, because we never have them long enough.
Terry Marshall    oldaggielady at gmail.com.