[Dailydrool] Mariah

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 04:10:19 PST 2017

Dear Mariah,
We had a meeting. We are not really sure which is worse, being called
beagles or dachshunds. We have been called worse. We really don't see how
you can get confused either by looks or attitude.  Neither have our
beautiful long ears. Both sound yippy compared to our beautiful deep howl,
and neither have our gorgeous big paws. Not to mention we are large dogs
not little or medium dogs (well, Browyn is technically medium, but we won't
bring that up. She is just a tiny little thing, for a basset.)
Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess