[Dailydrool] Debbies Dawgs December $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Nov 27 16:56:51 PST 2017

Golden Gate Basset Rescue is our December $5 Friday rescue.
We have never done a $5 Friday for them before but they can
sure use our help with some expensive seniors they have taken
in.  Please consider a donation by using friends and family via
paypal to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com or by sending a check
made out to Debbies Dawgs, 23 Peppertree Ct. Marietta GA
30068   $5 Friday is this Friday December 1.

Right now they have Hannah, a sweet girl with her front left
leg in an adorable cast after surgery on November 8th that
made quite a dent in the rescue’s budget. But this girl is now
on her way to a much better life - getting better every day.

Thanks so much for your support this year.  With the donations
from this month, our $5 Friday donations should surpass $40,000
which is about $8000 or more over last year.  The rescues cannot
keep rescuing without help and we appreciate your participation
in being part of that help.

Donna, drool fueler for just Maggie these days
dlindy at mac.com