[Dailydrool] Thank you Mariah

Jessica Rutan jrutan at aubreydog.com
Tue Nov 28 18:34:08 PST 2017

Dear Mariah
I knows that being only one does make me the know it all. My sister Sassafras said something about Satan when she was talking about me to the cat, but I don't know him. I asked mom if that is the 5 foot long green thing with legs that lives in the backyard. It is scary, and sometimes I bark at it. Mom's says no. I am not suppose to back at the green thing either. Something about my lizard brother.
I am glad that Santa Paws will come. I have been very worried. The bird told me that there was no Santa Paws. There is only a Santa Claws. I am confused still.
Thank you Mariah for your help.
My mom wrote a poem for a book about me. Mommy says it will be published soon. I think that this counts as being good?!

                  Aristotle

A puppy named Aristotle

He chewed on a water bottle

Darting in circles,