[Dailydrool] Called Beagles

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 03:44:05 PST 2017

Being the bassets that we are, we have all suffered the indignity of being
called beagles, but we think it reaches a new low when the receptionist at
the vet office argues with the mom over what size oravets we need. The mom
asked for the big box with the golden retriever on the box because it is
for sizes 50-75 pounds. She said that Browyn had plenty. When mom picked
them up they were all in a bag. When mom got home there was a beagle on the
bog and they were for dogs 25-50 pounds. That works for tiny Browyn. So the
next time the mom was at the vet, she said that when she picked up the
oravets last time it was the medium box which she wouldn't return because
they would work for Browyn, but she needed the big box for Beauford and
Bugsey. The receptionist got all flustered and said she just didn't
understand. The mom has beagles! Whey won't the beagle boxes work. The mom
said they were bassets, not beagles and they didn't make a box with a
basset on the front.  Humph!

Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess (who may eat the oravets
out of the beagle box, but she is not a beagle!)

>From the mom, Jennifer: This new receptionist is totally driving me nuts.
She started back the first week of school starting in early August and she
is no further along the learning curve.

timandjenmartin at gmail.com