[Dailydrool] Louie

Bonnie Bostelman bonniebostelman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 20:43:37 PDT 2017

I would like to thank all you for your kind words, emails and cards over our loss of Louie. Dawn and Pawtunia have always done a great on relaying
Fey Fey from the rainbow bridge. No one could ever do it better than Dawn and she had done this for 20 years. I had tears swell up when King Caruso handed Louie the Telescopy so he could see us and how much we missed him.  I know he got too see Lucy and Maggie who tortured as a puppy.. lol

I hope one day that I will be able too see all of them once again

Thank you everyone
Bonnie