[Dailydrool] lymphoma

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Wed Nov 15 18:41:03 PST 2017

The only basset we got as a puppy died from lymphoma a month before she
would have been 4. After that we decided to only get seniors. That was 20
years ago. Treatment has come a long way. If you catch it fast chemo will
work. Mandy went into remission immediately, but then it came back with a
vengeance. I would try a round and see what happens. She would get sick for
about a half day 3 days after the chemo and then she'd be fine until the
next round. Like I said treatment has come a long way in 20 years. Don't
give up.

Ann