[Dailydrool] Lymphoma

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 00:51:57 PST 2017

I think that no matter what you do with lymphoma, the results are
unpredictable and specific to each dog. Some do well with Chemo and others
do not. Some respond to an holistic approach and others do not.
In other words decide which you are the most comfortable with and try it.
The object must always be the comfort of the patient, and if you find your
choice is not adequate  you can change. I have had one dog diagnosed not
with lymphoma but with osteosarcoma which is accepted as aggressive cancer
and he lived two years after the removal of a leg and in fact died of
gastric cancer.
So what they TELL you is going to happen may not, or it may.
Of all our dogs only one has died without getting cancer of some kind.
The one consistency I have found in dealing with cancer is that there is no
consistency so when you think the Vets are giving you the runaround when
you ask "how long?" they are not: they don't really know a lot of the
answers.
This probably doesn't help at all, but there you go. Good luck.

MomPerson to Conley, ML and Doc
Warf, Walker, Mitchell, Zelda, Nigel, Llewis atb all
Quiller and Cooper atb as well.