[Dailydrool] lymphoma

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 19:59:08 PST 2017

I missed the original post, my suggestion would be for you to look up Doug English and Golden Paste. I can’t give Turmeric enough credit for keeping old man Elvis going when he was diagnosed at the age of 12. We did not test what form of cancer he had- I was not doing chemo. He lived until he was almost 16 and I truly believe the turmeric did that. He also had a round of antibiotics every 5-6 weeks. The thought behind that was if we kept the lymph nodes down, we might keep the cancer at bay. We cycled between 3 common antibiotics. Elvis did not handle prednisone well ( he would not eat when on it), so we very rarely used it for him. He was taking B12 and L-Glutamine for other issues ( he’d lost the use of his back legs a couple of years prior to his cancer dx). I also gave him K9-Immunity. You can find it by the name online. I don’t know if our protocol worked, or if we were just very fortunate. But I truly believe the turmeric is a wonder!
Angelika