[Dailydrool] Lymphoma

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 19:28:39 PST 2017

Hi Vikki,
  Unfortunately quite a few of us have been down the lymphoma rabbit hole, as you call it. I gather that lymphoma is a common cancer in dogs. different droolers have chosen among the different treatment options.  Michele Swartz could speak to chemotherapy, which she tried with Colt, who if I recall had one remission before recurrence but also had complications with the chemotherapy.   Doug Dropp if I recall tried mainly prednisone with Ben.  I tried infusions of Vitamin C and special diet (the Daphneyland protocol) with Harley.  Harley was diagnosed in December and passed away in July—about 7 months.  I think Ben lived a comparable time.  I can’t recall how long Colt survived, but a bit longer I think.  I seem to recall in these cases that our dogs did well until suddenly they went downhill fast.  But I also recall recently there have been some dogs who went downhill shortly after diagnosis.  I’d check the Archives under the topic heading lymphoma to collect drooler  names for personal,experiences besides those I mentioned, and I know any of us would be happy to talk with you personally.  I’m sorry for the diagnosis. Val of Hawaii (with Harley ATB, Bo ATB) and Mila, Mariah, and Ipo holding down the dog beds currently