[Dailydrool] Lymphoma

Vikki Grauf fudgelady_vikki at att.net
Tue Nov 14 18:24:34 PST 2017

My Sophie has been a bit down in the heals for a couple of weeks. We've been to four vet's, then today a vet took a sample from one of her lymph nodes to send off to a lab. He is an older vet, and I'm sure has seen a thing or two, so I'm pretty sure he's right. My question is, who has been down this rabbit hole, and what was your outcome. Also, could the Daphneyland cancer treatment help with this? I don't want any grass to grow under my feet with this, and am putting it to the Drool straight away. If you wish to contact me directly, I'm including my email.
Thanks Sophie the beautiful, and Vikki the desperate. fudgelady_vikki at att.net