[Dailydrool] The good old days

Laura loumo38 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:30:06 PDT 2017

Does anyone ever get sad reading the Drool?  I mean besides when someone loses their furbaby or receives bad news?  Sometimes I just get a pain in my heart when I read the posts.  Takes me back to when my Harry was here and life was different.  Not always mind you, I love the Drool, but every once in awhile I ache with loss as I read the posts as a lurker.  Sigh.  Don't get me wrong, I love my Coonhound Finn, but it is just not the same.
Sorry to be such a downer.  Kind of going through a rough patch and thinking fondly of the past to try and ease the pain of the present.  But man oh man, do I miss my Harry.  Sure could use some of that Basset magic right now.

Laura

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid