[Dailydrool] cards again for Diana

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Oct 4 19:04:34 PDT 2017

I’m so sorry to be writing to ask for more cards for Diana
Roth (mom to Harry Potter and Bertie Botts, both ATB).
She has been diagnosed with cancer for the 3rd time -
the 2nd time this year.  She is facing a pretty tough
surgery coming up soon - maybe some funny Halloween
cards with a note of caring and support since it’s getting
to be that time of year??

Please email me off list for her address if you’d like to
do this.  She’s really not quite recovered from her last
treatment and desperately needs some cheering up.

Thanks in advance,

Donna, drool fueler for just Maggie now
dlindy at mac.com