[Dailydrool] Clueless to the end

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 5 09:27:16 PDT 2017

Greetings from the bridge

Hello, it's LuLu greeting you from the bridge.  The Labrador retriever section of the bridge yes you read that right. I hope to make my way back to the basset section but there has been just a wee bit of a misunderstanding. For this I blame the clueless momPerson who is, in fact, hopelessly clueless.

I went to the vetspital last week refusing to eat and was diagnosed with something called lymphoma.  The vetPerson prescribed pills and spouted nonsense which the clueless momPerson accepted as fact. Predictably. She was told I would hang around another few months and so she left me with the equally clueless dadPerson and jetted off to London for her job thingy. Well, it didn't go as the vetPerson predicted and I wound up unexpectedly at the gates of the rainbow bridge, basset section

You can imagine my confusion when the lovely lady basset (wearing pearls,mind you) at the gate expressed surprise and explained that I was not on the manifest. I insisted that I was in fact present and she expressed some desire to sort out paperwork at which point I lost all patience and, well, I'm afraid in my distressed state of mind I hauled off and konked her a good one.  That, it seems, was not well advised.

Cyrus turned up just then and explained that this particular lady basset was firmly in charge and not to be trifled with.  Apparently based on past experience having mistakenly trifled with said lady basset previously.  He claims she is quite gracious and will get over it.  Eventually

For now I am cuddled up with Cyrus at the lab section of the bridge and intend to get over and visit the basset buffet once all my paperwork is sorted.  It's all the clueless momPersons fault

For now, rest assured I have arrived

Sincerely
LuLu Belle Rutz
Who has left behind Snoopy and Gracie and understands they are quite confused.