[Dailydrool] Senior Basset calendars, ON SALE through end of Oct

Wen houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sun Oct 8 06:00:18 PDT 2017

Hi everyone!

The calendar contest is over and we are so appreciative of all the support
for the contestants, all 58 of them!
Wow, it was the largest field of senior bassets in our 10 yrs. of running
this fundraiser!
We also raised a record amount, drum roll, please!
OVER 34,000!

This will go a good long ways to ensure we can give all 17 seniors here the
care they deserve, medically, nutritionally, and emotionally.
I have 2 scheduled in for dentals in the next month already and working to
get appts for general checkups for about 6 more.

The fence that got destroyed by Irma is in process of being replaced,
hoping to have it finished up by Tuesday.  We had created a temp fence with
xpens.  The Bounders will be happy to have their full yard back.

But the purpose of this email is to let you know the 2018 Senior Basset
calendars are on sale right now!
As you know, we only print what has been ordered, so do not forget to order
yours today!
You can go here to order:
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/index.php?id_category
=8&controller=category

Hugs to all the hounds and their slaves!
Wen and the Bounders
houndsabound at cfl.rr.com