[Dailydrool] Score

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 11:21:04 PDT 2017

A few nights ago, a friend stopped by and brought dinner for us all with her--a roasted chicken from Costco, salad, and wine. She set the items on the counter, poured us each a glass of wine and we went out on the lanai to watch the sunset.

CRASH!  Our friend cried "Oh no, a car has just hit my car on the road!"  My husband exclaimed " No, it is the picture I just hung in the hall falling off the wall!"  I growled "It's Mariah countersurfing. She's got the chicken."

Guess who was right?

Val of HAwaii