[Dailydrool] to lois

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 13:50:49 PDT 2017

Yes, I read and very much appreciated your post.  It is so very hard to
move on, but oddly, putting the bird feeder in the yard, which was my Mom's
and she loved to feed the wild birds, is helping me significantly.  It was
supposed to be a squirrel proof feeder, but I removed that part of it, and
it is a free for all.  I see Blue Jays, Cardinals, sparrows, doves, and
Bernie XIV, the Sun Squirrel.  The bit about Bernie is too long for this
post, but my dear Daily Drool friends, please no worries about me.  Life is
a challenge, I realize my short falls, and I continue daily with my
struggle to be a better person.  Without my hounds, this life journey would
be different, but I know I was guided by Mom to take care of all these
hounds so I would take care of her, no question.  No regrets, looking
forward to a positive future, and no more pizza, a diet is a solid plan.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie, Nigel and Little Nikki